Greek Cauliflower

My friend Ashley at http://www.kitchenmeetsgirl.com tells the best stories about her day and all about the inspiration that got her to make a particular dish.  I am not so good about that. I am like "hey I was hungry this is what I made and here it is"....... Not that I don't have alot to say, just ask her or my husband! So as I struggle to find a good balance of how much back story to give you on a dish go ahead and make this one and I will work this problem of mine out......
P.S. This cauliflower is amazing with Zeus Burgers!
1 cauliflower cut into florets
1/2 red onion sliced in rings then cut in thirds
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup feta cheese
2 tbs white wine vinegar
2 tsp sugar
1 tomato diced
1/2 cup kalmata olives sliced

Boil salted water and cook cauliflower till tender but not soft.  Drain and keep warm.  Drizzle olive oil in pan and cook red onions till almost brown. Approx 8 min.  Add the cauliflower back in and all reaming ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cook about 3-5 minutes.  This Dish is tangy, and savory and all around delish!

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...