Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu

We have just about been around the Globe together this week! Morocco, India, Asia, now France! This is my quick and easy version of a traditional Cordon Bleu. I wanted to show all my readers and my husband that chicken can be exciting and flavorful in ways he couldn't imagine.  How do you all think I am doing?
One good thing about this recipe is that there is no exact measuring. So the amounts can be as large or as small as you want depending on how many you are feeding!
skinless boneless chicken breast
turkey or streaky bacon ( I like the turkey bacon healthier)
salt and pepper
herbs d' provence
blue cheese slices or crumbles.

Fry bacon in a skillet, slice chicken breast half way through the thickest part of the breast to make a pocket.  Stuff with the blue cheese.  Sprinkle the salt and pepper and herbs d'provence, wrap two slices of bacon around each breast and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Bon Appetite! Serve with the Pomme Frite Crisps and a spring salad.



2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...